₹25,000.00 (Incl. of GST)
- This training programme will be conducted for children from 8-16 years old.
- They will be trained by expertise medical professionals to tackle emergency medical situations and provide immediate help to anyone in need.
- Important methods like CPR, applying plaster to a cut, oxygen first aid, burns, bites, etc. will be inculcated in children.
- Under the Fit India Movement, Fit Kids is a separate segment for kids. In this, children will also be educated on how to lead a healthy life. The program aims to guide children towards adopting healthy lifestyle habits especially when it comes to their diet and sleep schedules.
- This will stimulate children to share this knowledge in their schools and locality, garnering more children and adults to be a part of the FIT India Movement and becoming a helping hand to society.
- Fit Kids also focuses on solving children’s health issues and queries.
- Under the campaign, the children who complete their training will be certified with the Little Doctor training certificate.
Sorry, this product is not refundable.
Fit Kids is a certified Little Doctor First Aid training program for children in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and First-Aid emergency situations.
Spread the love
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
A brainchild of Aryan Medical and Educational Trust is a non-profit organization working relentlessly towards community welfare since 2011. Medscape India is focused to bring the entire healthcare community on one platform and work towards development in the health sector to create an environment for the medical community to network, share and receive wide-ranging reliable medical news and reports. Medscape India has worked for various awareness campaigns such as Save the Girl Child, HIV Awareness, Preventive medical camps, Breast Cancer Awareness, Doctors’ legible Handwriting campaign, World’s first Doctors’ Anthem, Anokhee Pahal, FIT INDIA campaign, Annual Televised Medscape India Awards and many more